Friday, January 13, 2006

intro to adulthood

I tried to suppress my indignation, covering it with mirth and cluttered lifestyle. I was hoping it would go to oblivion after waking up in the morning, but I realized that was how I used to be back in college. Always running away from an opportunity to learn something, so I decided to stop, and start growing up.

I got an email today and it suggests something that would test my willingness to make things right. I need to think about it, savor it, coz I wanna do it whole heartedly. *plus I need to confirm on some things first.

While mulling on what I've got, I didn't know that someone close to me is experiencing worries as well and I just learned about it tonight. I didn't know that she was worried sick for she was delayed for a week. She was adviced not to bear another child for it could pose real danger to her and to the baby due to her heart problem. Fortunately, after praying long novenas, she got her period and all her worries disappeared. After which, she thought of having ligation. She is quite hesitant though, for ligation is not accepted to Catholicism. Haay... I'm sure God won't mind having her fallopian tubes tied if it would mean prolonging her life and continuing to be a blessing to all of us.

Still on surgery, Ham is still recuperating from his appendectomy. Just last night he experienced tenderness on the incision and decided to stay at home today. He got well in the morning but had diarrhea at lunch time, and fever in the afternoon. I wish his fever would go down, coz im having 2nd thoughts on letting him go to tagaytay tomorrow.

No comments: