Monday, July 03, 2006

Samu't sari

plain busy with nursing...

I finally experienced handling patients. I did vital signs taking (the basic), bed bath for my post-op patient with some nursing intervention on her distended abdomen, and perineal care to a medical patient. It was fun really!

This week is more of lectures and ill be in school the whole day. Tiring...

Anyway, that's just the way it is.

=============

Last weekend though, we went to Laguna and Tagaytay to locate a good place for a teambuilding. We didnt find one that will suit our budget and needs. However, we were able to bond with our new found friends. Our grandparents were friends back then, got separated thru time, and now rekindling the lost time through us children.


(L-R) Ar-jee (my crush), Eunice (14 y/o cutie), and Joy (my dear cousin)


Gay love

===================

Oh btw, during that time, Pacquiao had a bout with Oscar Larios at the Araneta Coliseum, I think. ANyway it just brings back a very sweet memory, for I had watched Manny's game last January with a very special person.

===================

Also, Happy First Anniversary to my brother Kim and his gf Karisse! NAks! It's Kim's first time to have a long and serious relationship. I'm happy for them. ^__^

No comments: