Saturday, September 02, 2006

photo shoot

It was my tito's (Fr. Erick Santos) birthday last August 20. It's just the usual birthday mass and program for him afterwards. Some of his friends were there, and they gave him gifts, lots of it. I was able to come up with a great idea only after his bday.

I thought it would be great if we could give him the updated picture of us, his nieces, nephews, cousin, and yeah grandson na rin.We were able to do it only the day after his bday, good thing it was a holiday, Ninoy Aquino's death anniversary.

The original children of the house are: Me a.k.a Kae (panganay), Alee (actually his cousin), ER, Kim (my brother), and Joy. The next batch are: Geri, Tintin, Alj, and Matthew (the grandson: ER's son).


L-R: (standing) Kim,Joy,Alee, ER (at the back), and Kae
(sitting) Matthew, Alj, Tintin, and Geri.

I hope he liked it. I like how i was able to come up with that idea. kikay tlaga noh?

No comments: