Tuesday, April 03, 2007

April Fools

I'm really disappointed! Up until now, the packaged I have sent was being held up in Alexandria. I don't know what kind of clearance they wanted. The Fedex personnel accepted the package, meaning it passed their initial assessment. I even gave them permission to open it since it's clearance was delayed in Alexandria. According to the Track, it was already "in transit" to Rydalmere and hopefully by april 2, it has already reached it's destination. But when I checked it again, it was once again returned to Alexandria.

I would accept that they're just being careful, I just hope it wouldn't cause any trouble in the process. If it would be delayed, what can I do? I just hope they wouldn't create much more hassle tomorrow.

I'm starting to lose my patience actually. I still can't compress my file to make it just 100 mb, just enough space for free video hosting. That and me worrying about that package.. too much stress talaga.

I'd better continue this tomorrow morn... anyway.. Happy BIrthday Hamkin! Mwah

No comments: