Thursday, July 05, 2007

Emergency

Watching George Clooney and other doctors at the pop ER series makes my adrenaline rush. However, being in that place yourself and not just the watcher from the boobtube, is quite a different experience.

Maybe it was my fault for not being so attentive during my previous duty there last summer, that led me to an embarassing moment of my life. Being reprimanded in front of other people.... Since then, I dont even want to pass by that place...horrible horrible!

But maybe the stars isnt that good to me then, that my first rotation as a senior was scheduled there (of all places!), and in the PMshift. Not only that, we would still be having another duty there for our last rotation for night time. So then... if u want something, you wont have it, instead, the opposite.

C'est La vie

1 comment:

kakae said...

Oh btw, got over with my fear in ER. Suprisingly, I enjoyed the last 3 days of duty for that week. Guess, friendly staff nurses and intern made wonders for me.