Tuesday, June 28, 2005

An update

A lot of things happened since i post the Operation tule. For one, I've set up the friend who invited me there to meet my HS friend. I know they'll jive since they've got the same personality. I was glad when after that "date" they are still comfy with each other.

Aside from that, classes start once again. I only got one 7-unit subject this sem and MWF class. cool ba? nah! nakakatamad sobra. Anyway, since i don't have a class on Tuesday, my classmate friends went to Tavern and watched MYMP. Astig talaga! I really like Juris. She's really a good singer and cute too.. nah.. she's pretty! "____"

Then I took my only subject easily... mali! It's not that easy pala. I've failed the first 2 quizzes... Sh*&$... so i need to be serious now. We already bought stethoscope and sphygmomanometer. I need to practice taking BP and other vital signs for our Wednesday demo. Whew!!! My pulse rate would surely rise on wed. Goodluck sa amin!!!!

3 comments:

boy okoy said...

I can be your guinea pig! :D

kakae said...

boy okoy thanks for the help! dami ko na utang sayo ah, hehe

boy okoy said...

You can always pay in cash, check or thru my bank account. ;P Hey! Your welcome. :)