Saturday, March 08, 2008

Friendster Horoscope

I am not that fanatic with horoscope and such. I know that God is the only one who knows about my future. However, I still do read my horoscope given a chance, but that doesnt mean i believe in it.^__^

Anyway, Friendster gives a very nice "horoscope" so far, cause it doesn't really predict what would really happen to you on that day, but rather, advises you and reminds you to become a better person each day.

here's my dose of daily advice from friendster:


The Bottom Line

Resist the urge to create drama just to have something to do. Avoid all conflict.

In Detail

If your routine is starting to get boring, resist the urge to create a problem just for the sake of having something to talk about! You need to avoid conflict now more than ever. Things might be less than exciting, but they are stable, and that is a very good thing. Think of your routine as a lazy, lovely stream. Just drift along and enjoy the peace and quiet. This kind of attitude will lead you in the right direction and give you a lot more clarity in the future.


saktong sakto!^___^



No comments: