Friday, March 28, 2008

Summer Rain

Today feels like being drenched by the summer rain, medium size rain drops consistently pouring on my body and at the same time, a brightly shining sun keeps me warm and hopeful that the rain will soon stop.

I have been wrongly accused by our former "family friend". Degrading me, blaming me for something that I didn't do. At first, I kept it to myself. I felt like a sudden rain of problems poured while I'm standing in an open field with no other shed for cover, drenching me with it, not knowing that Ham, my family and my friends are ready to run on the field and share an umbrella of protection and prayers for me.

I lift it all up to God, He knows what must be done.

I am so blessed, despite everything, the assurance and the prayers given to me by my loved ones are very heartwarming.

And so, even if the fight isn't over yet, I know that everything will be alright... soon.

No comments: