Thursday, June 19, 2008

tired

Been a while Echt...

I wasn't really in the mood to divulge what's on my feeble mind. Lack of interest, and purpose maybe. But Ham enliven my yielding spirit. So here I am, pouring my heart out, for those who would want to "hear" my story.

Since graduation from BSN last April, up until now, my breathing is abated... by worries. I reviewed the whole April and May for the Local board exam last June 1 and 2, but I don't think it was enough. A lot have said that it was easy... but not for me. I can only hope now for miracles... I pray that It's God's Will that I'll pass it. Haay.. I lift it all up to Him na lng.

Sometimes I'm thinking that I'm having future shock, doing things immediately and in fast pace. But then again I'm already 24, and at this age, I really should be doing double time in ensuring that my future will be alright.

But I'm tired now.
I'm tired of worrying.
I'm tired of being a pessimist.

Thy Will be done.

No comments: