Thursday, June 26, 2008

2-second descent

I've discovered yet another hidden talent yesterday! It all happened in a flash. I was in the bathroom taking a shower when i remembered not closing the door upstairs. In our house, children and adults-a-like would tend to pass through our maze-like passages whether to just pass through or to get something from our supply. Anyway, I just don't want to be surprised when after a cold bath and walking naked in our house, somebody would come in and see my rather unpleasant figure.

After locking the door, I walked back to the stairs going to the bathroom. As I stepped on the 2nd step from the top, my feet slipped from my slippers. There were no time to think, my body just reacted and tried to stop my sudden plunge with whatever I could hold on to. At last my throbbing bottom found the last step. I was surprised that I'm still holding on to my towel which solely wrap my body. I checked myself for any injury acquired, and thank God there were none..

I winced as I got up, every part of my body was aching. As I resumed my bathing, I found out that 3/4 of my left lower arm was covered with a reddish long bruise with scrape, a scrape on my right wrist, fist sized bruise on my right butt cheek, and edematous toes.

That was the first time I slipped from our stairs... It was quite an experience, I must admit. The usual 4-second descent on our 8-step-stairs took only 2 seconds for me. quite a talent, eh? ^__^ I'm not searching for my hidden talent though... ^__^

No comments: