Friday, August 22, 2008

August update

Here's some update of my life

1. I already pledged before God and before men that I will be ethical and professional as a Nurse. We all pledged in front of the Board of Nursing, and I might say that I took it quite solemnly. I just hope that I'll be able to practice it to the best of my ability. Funny thing was... after Mom browsed on the souvenir program and was returning it to me.. she muttered, "Oh ayan, isa ka na sa walang trabaho"). It hurts, but that's the truth. I now officially belong to those who are unemployed.

2. My friends and I went back to Our Lady of Manaog in Pangasinan to give our thanks. We went there on Saturday morning. We arrived at around 3pm and just had late lunch, touched Our Lady just before the Mass started. We headed off to Baguio by taking the last trip of a public van just beside the Church. The trip going to Baguio only took 2 hours from the Church. We had our light dinner at Nevada Square, a place where u can find loud music, bands, liquors, cigarettes, boys, girls, and sisig! We celebrated there our new profession in a form of liquor and just loosening up. My girlfriends and I aren't used to alcohol in our blood, so it really affected our orientation right away. At first we were just drinking a pitcher of Boracay Sling which tastes like Bailey's, but seniors ordered 1L of Jose Cuervo Tequila. Anyway it kinda went wild, and we danced on our spot and I body shot my girlfriends. I was kinda embarassed with my behaviour in the morning, especially when I saw the video.

3. August is a special month for my dear loved ones and friends: so Happy birthday to Mai (10), Peter (11), Ate Nena (18), and to Ninong (20)

4. I got back to Karate and sparring again. Tonight I had sparred with Aileen, my best bud in College. My fear got in me. She's taller, and have more power than me. She's also good with strategies. I was kicked on my left jaw, and I have bruise on my left shin. I was hurt, and I just couldn't fight back. I'm thinking of getting back into shape for the tournament and to upgrade my belt, but I need rigorous training in order to be competetive again.

5. Lastly, I'm missing Ham. Both of us have been busy these past few days. I'm really looking forward to videochat again with him.

For now, goodnight... must sleep now...

No comments: