Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Something to smile about

Here's a short list of what makes me smile and laugh:

1. Going home at our Ancestral home in Tondo
2. Eating together in our small dining area, even if it means others would have to stand
3. Listening to Mom, Ate Mi, and cousins' funny experiences during the week
4. Chatting with Ham and talking bout our dreams and funny stories
5. Going out with friends especially when I rarely see them
6. Finding a stash of money hidden in a pocket, bag, or envelopes in my cabinet, especially at times when my ATM's completely depleted
7. Brisked walking in the morning just so I wouldn't be late for work
8. My Time in is just 2-4 minutes before my scheduled time
9. When I see someone not wearing socks on their sneakers while working out
10. When the train would arrive just after i got in at the station
11. When in a rush hour and I still get to sit inside the train
12. When I feel that I completely evacuated my bowels ^____^
13. After a very rigorous work out
14. When I feel the warm sunlight in the morning
15. When I feel warm even on cold airconditioned room
16. When someone's telling jokes even if it's corny
17. If I accomplish something worthwhile during my day
18. Meeting and talking to new people
19. When I see nice art and photography
20. Whenever I hear a heartwarming sharing about God's Word

No comments: