Saturday, March 18, 2006

happy list

See i was right... I should just keep my mouth shut if i am pissed off..
1. The door was locked even if i left an instruction not to.

2. I am always "on call" even if im tired, hungry, or mad. I have no right to decline. I need to be patient.

3. I hate parasites!

because there are more interesting and happy thoughts to think about like...

1. Talking to him over the phone while he's dining out with his friends.

2. Old friends updating me with their life.

3. Good news such as graduation of my 2 doc friends.

4. Former-boss-turned-friend-with-her-gf meeting on April before they go to Aussie for good.

5. Thinking of appropriate birthday gift for Ham, coz im running out of time.

6. School days will soon be over.

7. Thinking of ways on how to lose inches from my waist without the hassle of dieting.

8. Thinking of good places to visit this summer without spending so much money (im thinking bout Bangkok, Singapore, or HK...LOL!)

9. .....

10. ......

There, mas marami yung happy thoughts di ba? Ayan, I feel good na. ^____^

No comments: