Sunday, March 05, 2006

Party for Ham

I got a mail from Ai, my bestfriend in College. I'm glad she had the time to email me Rod's despedida pictures. Thanks ai, mwah!


(L-R)Kae, Rody, Paul, Ai, Sir Cesar, and Bri

Sir Cesar was right, I think all of us have changed since our training days in Karate. All of us were "payatot" that time, plus with all the changes in haircut and physique. Now, I've got longer hair and pimples, Ai have braces and glasses, Paul sports a new haircut (he's definitely more macho now), Bri with his toned muscles makes him more pogi, Sir Cesar still the same (gwapo pa rin and may gf na haha), and Rody according to Sir doesn't change (I wonder if it's a complement or what, what do you think Ham?hehe). I think it's a complement. Mwah!



That group was taken by Owee, and it's for the Annual ata. Anyway, Ai and Rody weren't there I don't know why. Sir Cesar has a solo pic eh kaya wala sya dyan. Cute namin, har-har-har-de-har

No comments: