Sunday, August 21, 2005

PMS

I was having a little mood swing yesterday morning. My breasts are tender, I crave for things... I don't want to move at all even if it's just to find my charger and charge my phone. I don't want to be seen even in webcam when my Ham and I chatted. I feel so fat and ugly, that eventhough Ham assured me it's fine with him no matter how I look like, my disgust won over.

It's bad that I haven't had my period up until now since July. It sounded fine to me back in College for I do not have to buy napkins monthly and no fuss at all, with changing, and the uncomfy feeling of something stuck in your undies.

That perception changed when I'm already this old, you know, the reproductive age. I really want to have kids in the future, so it would be wiser to prepare my reproductive system this early.

I had a check up before I turned 18 regarding my irregular period, but the Gynecologist told me it's still normal considering my age and my usual activities at school and in Karate. I think I really have a higher level of testosterone than with my estrogen.

I must get back to the clinic and have it check though, and I'm wait for it's arrival...

No comments: