Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Daddy's girl

This morning I was feeling jittery. I thought something was wrong. I texted Ham if he's ok, and prayed that God would protect my family from harm. Thank God nothing's really wrong.

I thank God for all the blessings He gave me even if I sometimes feel that im not worthy of it. Today, I had these blessings.

First, I already have my period... after 2 months of waiting, not that i'm afraid of being pregnant,hehe. (can webcam do that? kidding....)but the thought of not able to eliminate menses in my body seems scary.

Second, I got a good grade for midterms.Pero barat talaga CIs namin sa grade, but at least...^__^. I wasn't expecting it, really.

Third, i received dad's gift a while ago which he sent thru johnny air.

here they are:


1. littmann stethoscope- finally i could hear the apical pulse of anyone clearly, unlike when I used my other stet, I couldn't hear it and just made up the apical rate of my partner just for the sake of saying a number close enough to her Pulse rate.

2. BP kit- for home use.

3. Harry potter 6- i could finally start reading it and not be tempted of borrowing grace's copy.

4. 2 Enzo Angiolini black leather shoes- which i could wear in work, or in gimik. Dad really knows what I like.

5. Burberry perfume- in addition to my Burberry Weekend. not that i use it regularly, i still prefer colognes though. perfumes--just for my collection.

6. a pair of glasses- i lost my nine west glasses at school and it's so sad for I
really saved the money I spent for that.

7. 2 Aeropostale shirts- i really like polo shirts now

8. Elmo stuffed toy- Im still Dad's little girl!

No comments: