Saturday, September 03, 2005

10 quick update

1. It's already september, start of the Ber month. That means, just 2 months from now, i'll be turning 22 and that i could see my Hamkin again!

2. I'm back to Karate. I train now more seriously, and I take it as a personal journey. By that, I want to improve myself everytime I do my kata and trying to defeat my inner obstacles thru discipline. Taking in mind that my real opponent is within me.

3. I thank God for so many things. I'm blessed with so much, and I hope I could be the person He wants me to be.

4. Ham made an email for Dad, Weeeeeee!

5. I met Ai and Gracita last thursday at G4. We spent the day discussing only one aspect of our life, and it's so bitin! We have to go out again, and Gracita wants a night out, asking us to teach her how to drink liquor too...hehe.

6. Stressed from work, that's Mai. She spent the night here and we talked how she feels about her current job. She looks so tired yet still striving to do her part.

7. I've got a new microphone and optical mouse, yipeee!

8. Our return demo will start after we've finished 2 weeks of lecture, and that's great! We still have time to practice and discuss it with our partner.

9. I already got a second shot of my Hepa-B vaccine. It hurts badly than the first. My third shot will be on January.

10. I realized that I love Ham soo much, and I pray that God would guide us in our relationship.