Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday

It’s Sunday once again, may pasok na naman bukas. I woke up early and attended the 9am mass. I was still sleepy but forced myself to get up and bathe. During the Mass, I was fighting myself to concentrate and focus my attention to the Gospel, which was about Forgiveness. It is a reminder that we as the creations of God should forgive not only seven times, but 70 times (something to that effect), the way God forgives us. Jesus died on the Cross because of our sins. We continue to sin but He continues to forgive us. We should be like Him, right?

The sun was high when we went home. The heat was scorching and it made me want to just lay on my bed and sleep. I didn’t. I watched CSI Supreme instead and cooked merienda. ^___^

Yep! I cooked spaghetti this afternoon. Everybody was looking at what I was doing with fear in their eyes. Yep, fear in their eyes for they already know how bad I cooked before. Kim, my brother who’s really good in cooking, coached me a little. And… voila! I managed to cook hot and spicy spaghetti. They said it’s good daw, and they were asking why I suddenly cooked. Maybe because I need to perfect spaghetti *wink* or just to become a more domesticated girl *hehe*.

Anyway, I got a nice picture from Ham when he was in Hunter’s valley. It was sent to me along with the pictures taken yesterday during the Confirmation of his nephew. Cute….^___^



Hamkin and his nephews


Hamkin

No comments: