Monday, September 12, 2005

Sense of humor

I've got a not-so-good mark on our quiz. I went home during our break time to hopefully catch some sleep. I set my mobile phone to alarm at 12pm and turned the volume high. As I was sleeping on the floor, a stupid cockroach passed by and brushed it's legs on my arm. EWwww....

Of course, that thing woke me up, so I decided to just dressed up and go to school so as not to be late for our very "mataray" but smart CI for the week. Classes start and the lecture was all about Mobility. I admit, I got really absorbed with the lecture. The whole class did, what with our CIs spontaneity and sharp eyes, no one wants her to get mad. And then, suddenly... my phone rang.

My gulay! My heart was beating fast while trying to meet her gaze. I mumbled sorry, but she "tried" to joke that I need to sing or she would confiscate my phone.At the end of the class, she seemed not to remember what happened. But I still went after her and apologize again... I thought she would just brush it off. But rather, she gave me this cold stare asked me to make a letter explaining why it happened.

Earlier, during our Lecture class, it was mentioned that one coping mechanism when frustrated is to have a sense of humor...

Will someone teach me how to do that?

No comments: