Monday, April 10, 2006

Getting fit with Tuna

What better way to spend lunch than tasting my home cooked tuna spaghetti. ehem. ehem...

Maybe it's the heat, or probably the absence of doing something productive that urged me to repeat what I cooked for Ham when we were in Bora... My version of tuna spaghetti!

I first tasted it at Ate Kat's condo in Taft. That was the time when we were practicing for the National Tournament in Baguio, and along with that we had to lose weight by controlling the food we eat. I first tried the low carbs diet but it doesn't work well since I became weak during the training. Ate Kat then said to reverse my diet. Instead of eating only protein-rich food, I Shifted to carbo loaded food but still in minimal servings. That's when she introduced the tuna spaghetti. We used the "Chunks in water" to really serve it's purpose.

Now, I cook it for the sole purpose of preparing something that's healthy and delicious for my love ones. I am not a girl who's really adept to doing domesticated chores, but I'm trying. And i think Im doing quite well with it.

No comments: