Sunday, April 09, 2006

Showbiz Talk

I watched The Buzz today from start to finish since I was intrigued with Kris’ wedding. Yes, I like her because she’s an example of how women though smart and successful they are, are still vulnerable in the matters of the heart. But no matter how many times she had fallen, she still continues to stand up and make things right.

In the show, James and Kris finally declared that they were married since last July. Their relationship is not something that everybody approves of. Kris is older by 11 years, and it’s not a secret that her family is not that approved with her husband. Though this is the case, she still trusted her heart and still goes on with it. She cried when she talked about how she wanted for her son to have a more solid future since her son has special needs. It’s good to know that she’s so devoted to being a mom and still manages to become successful with her career. I just wish that their relationship now would become strong and would really last.

Another showbiz chika, is about the upcoming wedding of my tito’s friend who’s an actress and comedian too. She wanted him to be the officiating priest. Haay.. pulos wedding nalang…

I think it’s only natural for us girls to dream about it, especially those who are in ready for it. I know I'm not yet ready so, I’m not picturing every detail of my own wedding. After all, there’s a lot to think of before I get to that point. Career. Family. My future groom. I hope that God would help me be the Right person for that Right person.

For all those who are getting married... I wish you all the best!

No comments: