Thursday, June 08, 2006

All new

It's always gratifying to reward oneself after a good work out.

Like last night, I had my 20-minute cardio on the treadmill and a 5-minute cycling. After which, I just contented myself with lounging on the locker room before I went to steam room. I know that it's not much but considering the time, 7pm, it is the worst time to be in the gym. The equipment I want to use wasn't available, the group exercise wasn't appealing either, my favorite locker was occupied, and my best friend Mai was doing some overtime work with her boss.

Good thing, Mai invited me for a coffee...or rather frap after her work and after my "work out". I wasnt prepared for it and i only had 200 bucks in my pocket, hehe. Mai bought a chocolate cake for me and and an oreo cheesecake for her. Really nice... She went home with me. Thank you Mai!

Finally she saw my newly painted "room", my new notebook, and my new brother.^____^

I had a nice time with her. I hope we could do it again with Grace.

No comments: