Monday, June 05, 2006

animated Coraline

Last year when Neil Gaiman was here, I chose 2 books for him to sign. One is the Sandman 10: Endless nights and the other one is Coraline. I gave the signed Coraline to my favorite cousin Geri, hoping she'll fancy the works of Gaiman too. But alas, she's too occupied with her Archie comics, Kzone mags, or Disney channel shows to even bother reading it. Anyway, I guess i can't force a 10-year old girl into reading what I like.

Then, I read Gaiman's journal. They're actually working an animated movie for Coraline, to be voiced by Dakota Fanning as Coraline and Teri Hatcher as the Mother and the Other Mother. Yey, I'll watch that with Geri. Let's see if she won't still be interested after watching it.^___^

Taken from www.neilgaiman.com/journal

No comments: