Friday, June 02, 2006

daily horoscope

Here's my horoscope for today courtesy of friendster:

A chance to get closer to your goal will require you to put in a public appearance.

uMM... it's quite funny actually.

Tonight, my cousin and I were invited to dance and sing in front of the Community, so the "will require you to put in a public appearance" part coincides with that.

However, the part "A chance to get closer to your goal"... duh! The reason why we're going to be in front is definitely NOT OUR goal.. but to the people involved in managing the choir.

They're hoping that this certain woman would "go down" or to leave the choir since she committed a lot of hmm.. violations which she profusely denied. According to them this woman wants the attention of everybody in the choir and she feels superior with everybody in the group. That irks the leaders and they somehow use us to achieve this scheme. Savoring me and my cousin too much attention and giving us important part in the group which the woman solely had before we came.

Haaay... it saddens me, to be used in a situation like this. But im giving myself time to know more of the community, to see its other sides.

Hmm.. I wonder what will be in store for me tomorrow...

No comments: