Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2008, a new year, a better me

Whoa! Another year has passed. I got older I must admit... with a lot of things that has happened in my 2007, I can't help but grow physically and mentally.

So for 2008, I got to start the year right. I eliminated some of my excess baggage: let go of worries and anxieties, regrets, asked for God's forgiveness and those I hurt, and forgave myself for committing mistakes.

I am not perfect, but for my 2008... I intend to become a better person each day.

No promises... but I'm gonna do it little by little.

To my friends, who have always been there during my ups and downs... thank you soo much. You know who you are. If you know my deepest darkest secrets, consider yourself as my friend. Sorry if I offended you at times, but all the same thanks for being a great friend.

To my family, I know I have caused you some disappointments in life... but thanks for still supporting me. I know I've got lots of room for improvement...I hope in time I could give you something to be proud of. Thank you for giving your best to raise me well..

To Hamkin, we've been together for years now, but almost half of it are spent in our cyberworld. We date online, we sometimes quarrel online, and we spend quality time online... A lot would disagree and even discourage our kind of relationship. But there were some who still support us. It's not easy. There are hardships along the way: there are temptations, extra curricular activities, conflicts bet. our own family. But because of that hardships, it made me a better person. And it only made me more convinced to become a better one for you... I love you. I hope to spend a lifetime with you.

No comments: