Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pearl Hotel Manila





The Pearl Hotel Manila, just along Taft avenue and in United Nations.


















This is the receiving area. I like the sofa. Long and firm. However, the cable from the lamp shouldn't be placed like that. They should have put the socket behind the stand and hide the excess cable.













Angle from the bathroom and closet side.
















The bed is big and comfy. The pillows are soft and really nice to cuddle with. They have Sky cable on the TV, so it's really good.















The bathroom was small though. But if you're not that picky with it, and would just stay in the bathroom only for necessities, then I guess you wouldnt have a problem.

























After Ham introduced me that popcorn, I fell in love with it instantly. It's low fat, low calories, and rich in fiber. Plus the Novellino's strawberry red wine is a good brand as well.























Aah.. this gummy bear is really good. I especially like it, coming from the fridge. When it's really hard and that you have to really chew hard on it. yummy! I don't get much of it these days. I only get it whenever my tita from Germany will be coming home. Only selected supermarkets have that in stock.











That was the smoke coming from the burning rubber tire store in blumentritt, as we later on learned from the news.













Tattoed on my mind, and Crazy for you. Hahaha! Good thing our only audience were mommy, papa alee, and the waiters.













Nice day for a swim. However, I couldnt swim that day, nor mom would want to without me.

No comments: