Sunday, February 10, 2008

unorthodox

I truly object with the way a person criticizes people even those who looks timid and conventional. I can join in the bickering with my friends when they see someone who outrageously show off their difference from others. I mean it's just a harmless laugh anyway. But I truly don't get it when girls tend to look so mean and finding fault to those who wanted to be timid and conventional. The usual comment would be, "nasa loob lang ang kulo niyan". And once they heard something bad about that shy girl, they would have a winning smile on their face and say, "see? tama ang hinala ko". And they would have a contented smile on their face, and feeling as if they're superior, because unlike them, they truly show the others that they're verbose, unreserved, and outgoing. If that's their personality and true to themselves I don't think they should really have a problem with those who are their complete opposite.

No comments: