Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pearl for Valentine's day

Valentine's Day is nearing once again. Im sure every restaurant will be jam packed again. Business will be blooming as the hopeless romantics would purchase a lot of gifts for their beaus. I can't blame them, it's really something to celebrate... well, for me it is.

Back in 2002, I had my first dinner date and a stuff toy with a rose for Valentine's day.
Back in 2003, I serenaded him during his class, with matching poem and rose for it (though i was not the one who went personally)
Also in 2003, just after our valentine's date, my first love, my first special friend, "broke up" with me.
Back in 2004, I dated others. But no one ever fills the emptiness in my heart.
Back in 2005, we were reunited, though LDR once again, we dated online... complete with main course and dessert as our VDay date
Back in 2006 and 2007, he was able to still stay, days before Vday, before he went back to Sydney.
This year, he made me and mom happy when he booked us in Pearl Hotel Manila for an overnight stay.

We stayed in a junior suite at 15th floor and didn't do anything the rest of the afternoon. I wasn't able to swim though... huhu.... wrong timing for a 1st day. And so just watched the hearing of Lozada with the senate, and saw from our room, smoke coming from afar... which eventually turned out a fire from a rubber tire store in blumentritt.

Nothing to do. But watch, lie on bed, chat with mom, and eat my rare treat for myself: Haribo, Chef Tony's White Chocolate Walnut popcorn, and strawberrry red wine of Novellino.

If im with Ham in that place, i bet I can do lots of things... naughty naughty me..

I did enjoy the dinner with mom. We invited papa alee (my lolo's brother) to the hotel, and dined with him at the Oyster restaurant, the hotel restaurant. I ordered Katsudon, and them Tempura bento. It was good, and I really felt satiated after that. We talked mostly bout financial things (if only i have money for some investments), and then drank some beer to the hotel bar. There were performers in it, Menchi and Babes. And since we were the only audience, I had the courage to sing with them when they invited me on stage. I partly sang Tattoed on my mind (which was kinda high and not really suited for my voice), and Crazy for you (which they even lowered to one key)hehe.

In the morning, after the buffet breakfast which me and mom really enjoyed, we went to the poolside and just took pictures. It was something so memorable that I'm ever so grateful with Ham for it...He's really one of a kind. Te amo hamkin.







No comments: