Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My most boring summer ever!

Is this the effect of having to stay at home for two days straight? I am starting to feel depressed instead of rejuvenated. Depressing questions are starting to pop out of my head, which leads to self-pity. It is frustrating to feel this way. I feel useless and a failure. Issues within myself are starting to resurrect.

While I am here at home doing nothing, my friends are doing well in their fields. One of my bestfriends just got promoted, the other one just bought a fifteen thousand bed which she saved from her salary, and my brother is starting to train for one of the five star hotel. I mean, I am happy for them but I just cannot help but feel sorry for myself.

My grand lola’s sister commented, “nakakatuwa naman si kae… hindi nagsasawang mag-aral”. What’s that suppose to mean? I really don’t take it as a complement.

Pff… maybe I’m just over reacting. This is my most boring summer ever!

1 comment:

boy okoy said...

It's kind of a lull before the big thing. You said it yourself, it's a long term investment. Take it easy. It's your last summer. I'm up for anything. Just holler! ;)