Monday, April 11, 2005

Untitled O___O

My weekend was productive. Aside from the Pope's interment last Friday, two of my fave soaps ended. I was not that happy with the ending... it's either too predictable or very tragic. I still like Meteor Garden the most. Anyway that evening, sensei texted me for a favor. He will be unavailable for his Karate practice in Makati and so asked me to assist Bubbles in handling the kids.

I was twenty minutes late and when I got to the dojo, there's only one senior with the kids. So I was like, "umm.. hello...." to no one in particular. But deep down inside I was kinda nervous. It was my first time to handle kids ranging from 4-8 years old. We did our usual drills and when there was a break, I introduced myself to the senior and he introduced himself with a boy's name. I told him that sensei asked me to look for Bubbles, and guess what, he's bubbles. O__O

After the practice, I went to Powerbooks and bought volume 2 of the Sandman ^_____^. I'm done reading it and really want to buy the next volume, but i've got no money, waaah! I also bought a friend Lord of the Flies to add stamps for the membership card.

No comments: