Monday, April 25, 2005

Do i really have to put a title here?

10.30 PM, Sunday. I had a very exhausting and fulfilling week and I am ready to re-energize my tired body and abused feet.

My week only started to feel right last Thursday. I busied myself swimming in the Sports Complex and practicing the “relaxed” freestyle. I know how to swim in freestyle but do not know how to use it in slower pace. I have a problem relaxing my upper body while swimming and breathing that it affects my position on water. I was told to give just one week straight to practice and I will get it eventually.

I continued my work out at Unilever where we practice Karate. I had a hard time executing the drills for I lost most of my energy earlier that day. We had Kata, which I was trying to escape, and sadly, we had sparring. A year had passed since I last spar and it was the last thing I want to do that moment. My heart was beating fast, as always, as the first batch started to spar for 3 minutes. My turn came. I was matched to another Purple belter. I was taking it easy since I thought it was just a drill to practice our footworks and some technique. But alas, my partner started hitting me hard. I was punched on my face, chest, and landed on my butt. I wasn’t expecting it. As we continued the fight, I played hard and even. Even if I was really drained with energy, I tried to focus more and when I had the opening, hit him on his face. It was not intentional, but I punched him hard on his face. His lower lip was cut and a drop of blood started to color his lip.

I was excited to chat with Ham that night and tell him my story. Unfortunately, he felt sick that night and needed to rest. I called him up and said good night. It was nice hearing his voice again.

The next day I was supposed to meet ate Love at Galleria. When I get there, I checked my phone for messages while listening to Ipod, oblivious to my surrounding. I was shocked to see a queer guy standing in front of me saying something. I took off my earphones and listen to what he was saying. He was inviting me to be one of the guinea pigs in trying out a new product of an international hair company. I agreed to join him and another girl thinking it would be quick. We went to their office and saw in awe a lot of models getting make up and hair do. I met 2 other girls. We were asked to do a cat walk in our disgust in front of their boss. We all don’t know how to do it. Anyway, in the end we didn’t passed the screening for they were actually looking for taller girls for their fashion show. I stand 5’2”. We didn’t expect that it would be for a fashion show. Anyway, I just feel glad that I had a chance to peek into the world of walking mannequins, see many pretty faces, and get to meet new acquaintances.

I spent the night at the house of my former boss’ GF . I was appalled with what I heard when I got there. She and ma’am A broke up. It was a sad news. Oh, and I met my two pretty bestfriends in HS and another friend. One of them is preggy, yey!

Physically exhausted and emotionally too, I just wanted to loll in a deep slumber. But I couldn’t do it in my friend’s house. I heard lots of issues that arises in a relationship and things that need to be done. I think of Ham, and though afraid of the fate, I am willing to give my all to my beloved. Hardships in life will be present, physically and emotionally, and given that, I would be willing to face it squarely with Ham by my side, and with God’s grace on us. 11.30PM.

No comments: