Friday, October 14, 2005

October 13

So fast. The semester already ended yesterday after our final exam. We celebrated it by giving ourselves a movie treat. Although it was not the movie we originally wanted (Skeleton Ring), we suit ourselves with Rob Schneider’s Deuce Bigalow at G4 instead. The movie was so-so. It lacks substance, but we laughed at it anyway. We were stacked at traffic jam and a total of 2 hrs travel time was made, but it was a fun filled afternoon all the same.

I ran in with Kim that afternoon with his friends, and when I got home he has a fever. He told me that they were supposed to watch that same movie but their plan did not materialized when he told them he’s not feeling well. Up until now, I’m playing the ms. Little nurse for my little brother. I hope he’ll get well soon.
----------------------------------
During our Finals, Ham and I only got to chat one time, because he was giving me time to “study”. That’s thoughtful of him, but I can’t help myself and misses him instantly. I can’t text him that much though, since his Globe doesn’t work up until now and the cost of texting him on his Aussie phone is as expensive as the call. Lucky for me, Mom allowed me to use her phone to call him but I’ll be paying her at the end of the month, fair enough. It was just for a minute or two, but hearing his voice made me focused on what I am studying and more determined to do well.

No comments: