Thursday, July 07, 2005

After the demo

I wasn't blogging much last month (the case with my LJ), I guess because I was too busy with the start of class. I only have one subject, but sometimes it can be really "toxic". I would give you an example, on our RLE or the Related Learning Experience, I instantly accumulated 2 failed short quizzes during the first 2 meetings...damn.. I am not used to that scenerio. I was too ashamed of myself. Hmmp! And so when we had our Return Demonstration for vital signs, I really took it seriously. Since my partner and I are among those who were part of the last batch for the demo, it was a big relief when our names are called (like being able to poop after controlling it for the longest time, as what Jaivs thought). I instantly introduced myself to the CI and started the procedure even if my insides were gnawing with nervousness, my knees wanting to buckle down, and that I wanted to throw up. I didn't wait for the others to start, because if I did, my fear would take control of me. While I was taking Joyce's pulse rate, I had a hard time palpating for her radial pulse since I could only feel the throbbing of my own pulse... Thank God we survived the first demo, we'll just prepare for another one or two coming.

During the period since return demo started, Liezl, my friend who's really good in cooking, was thinking of transfering to Fatima... and then she truly did. She chose to be there because it would shorten her nursing year down to 2 years instead of 3. She was inviting us, and since most of us are second courser, we really wanted to finish it asap. Em, Daddy yo, and moi had our transcript evaluated last Tuesday even if we had to pay 220 for that. But then, it wouldn't work for us, or for them for that matter. For daddy yo, a lot of minor subjects wouldn't be credited since his first degree was aeronautical engineering 10 yrs ago, and I think it's the same with Em. She would be forced to take lots of subject too. I on the other hand, could be arranged to make it like Liezl's but knowing that most of the subjects to be condensed in the sem might not work eventually, since there would be no guarantee that NCM 1 and 2 could be taken at the same time, I too agreed to stay in Metro.

Metro, believe it or not, has become like a 2nd home for me. I am now accustomed with the distance from my house, and I could go there in just 10 minutes if I have to. I'm comfortable with my classmates. I love my friends, and I love the aircon... ^_____^ and besides 3 years isn't that long if I could make myself productive, don't you think *wink wink*

Now the problem is here... how do I make myself productive? I wanted to study survival course in German, but that needs money (and I don't have). I wanted to play drums or violin, so that I could play at least one musical instrument, but that also needs money. Pfff.. wala na, I would just be in the house waiting for the days to pass.. pathetic.

Mas pathetic yung caller ng brother ko. Imagine, that girl would call everyday, morning or evening just so she could talk to Kim. She made up stories, and is soo maarte whenever I talk to her, would want to wake up my bro even if he's really sleeping, and event told kim thru text that I was mataray?! I don't like her. What's worst is that she can't feel that Kim is avoiding her... tsk tsk tsk. My bro is a womanizer and sometimes he would have two girlfriends at the same time.. like now. He has 2. In fact he left tonight, and according to him he would first drop by on the the 1st girl, who lives on the same vicinity as with the 2nd gf, then later on fetch the 2nd girl on her dorm. But in fairness to my bro, he's a serious boyfriend once he really "stand" in love. But still, I pray that I won't be soo addicted to a guy like the caller,and that I won't be fooled by a guy like the other 2. Haay naku tlaga!

No comments: