Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hamkin

April once said that if I have a desire to improve my writing skill, I should start writing for others to read and comment on. I, then started signing up for an LJ which I still keep up to now together with my blogspot. I consider my blogs as the outlet of how I feel that particular day. It is my journal. A remembrance for the day.


---------------------------------------

Ham is feeling sick lately, too bad I’m not in Sydney to take care of him. The last time he got sick was last December when he was here in Manila. We were scheduled to go to Tagaytay, and he really pushed himself for that to happen. He spent the day lying on the bed, sometimes sleeping, sometimes watching DVDs he bought in Greenhills. I assumed the nurse role, and pushed him to obey *wink*.

----------------------------------------

I miss you Ham!

No comments: