Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Pondering about death

My DVD in the pc won't work. I opened my VCD player, it worked... but I don't know where's the jack in connecting the player to the TV. Nothing interesting in Cable either. My internet connection continues to disconnect so I can't chat with Ham peacefully. My lunch was blunt! I had the urge to eat anything sweet... but I controlled myself... 'twas really hard. I brushed my teeth instead.

To keep my cool, I opened Itunes and turned the volume high. I txted Sensei and told him I'm coming to the dojo later for a practice. I updated the status of my client's policy. I told Ate Mi to include a friend in the Mass intention.

My friend's Ate was given a "deadline" that she could only last until this week. It is painful for the patient, but more painful with the people she would be leaving behind...

I do a lot of things just to pass the time but I have a short term memory. I can't tell you the exact date of what I did last week. I could get emotionally hurt, but forget it after a while. I could easily move on. Short term memory or just doing small things to alleviate the pain? maybe, but it works for me.

What if I die sooner than expected? How long will the people remember me? And how much of my memories I wanted the people to keep?

A friend once asked me if I'm ready to die. I told him yes.
Would it still be my answer if Death is ryt in front of me? *shrug*

No comments: